Seo (Search engine optimization) – Part 1
- Improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s natural or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”), search results.
- SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
- Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
- A backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.
- Google offers Google Webmaster Tools, for which an XML Sitemap feed can be created and submitted for free to ensure that all pages are found, especially pages that are not discoverable by automatically following links.
Google Webmaster Tool’s Uses:
- Submit a Sitemap:Google to crawl your latest content.
Managing Geographic Targeting:
If you have multiple websites or…
View original post 419 more words